Hatch- Micro-Wale Navy Corduroy - Remnant
Anyone jealous of your past looks will definitely have a bone to pick when you rock this Hatch Micro-Wale Navy Corduroy!
A classic feather wale corduroy construction meets a fuzzy, velvety hand and a slightly stiff structural drape to create a material ideal for a variety of retro looks with a chunky ribbed appearance. With a small stretch through the weft, craft traditional trousers, blazers, voluminous skirts, and more. Opaque in construction, a lining is not necessary but may be used if a piece calls for one.
Content: 98 Cotton/ 2 Spandex
Skill Level: Advacned Beginner
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
This listing is for remnants.
- Please select your size in the drop-down menu.
- Remnants are not cut and are sold as-is.
Product Code: MC990
- Mitchell Trousers by Closet Core Patterns
- Heather Blazer by Friday Pattern Co.
- Traveller Coat by Bella Loves Patterns
- Birch Vest by Pattern Scout Studio
- Fairmount Shacket by Hey June Handmade
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.