Floral Bouquet Embroidered Mesh - 1/2 Yard
A delicately embroidered flower clusters on top of the black mesh fabric is the perfect dress material for a spring or summer wedding. Crisp and lightly textured with a malleable drape, create elegant overlays and illusion sleeves and necklines for evening gowns, or bring something truly unique into your workwear wardrobe with skirts, dresses, or blouse details. Use the flowers as appliques or cut the mesh into scallops; the creativity with this fabric is endless. Completely sheer, a lining would be recommended for most uses depending on the style you want.
Color: Pink/Magenta/Green/Brown/Tan on Black
Designer: NYC Designer
Skill Level: Advanced
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC914
- Adrienne Blouse by Friday Pattern Co.
- Square Neck Top by Friday Pattern Co.
- River Dress & Top by Megan Nielsen
- Veronika Skirt by Megan Nielsen
- Penny Raglan by Grainline Studio
- Jackie Dress by Victory Patterns
- Elodie Wrap Dress by Closetcore Patterns
- Angel by Fitiyoo Patterns
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
***Final garments made by @maria_a_gallo and are not for sale. Wearing an #wildergown by @fridaypatternco
All sales final.