Painterly Floral Swiss Dot Cotton - 1/2 Yard
Folks don’t often go for the textural statement, but we’re big fans of it!
This sheer, floral, Swiss dot cotton has a beautiful floral pattern with raised dots on the top. The sheer and soft nature of this fabric allows it to be airy and perfect for spring/summer looks. There are pops of sage and eggplant throughout the pattern to keep you looking. Its soft drape and ridged hand will come in handy when constructing button-up shirts or blouses (go for the double-whammy by incorporating some puffed sleeves), sheath dresses, and skirts. Translucent, consider a lining for added opacity.
Designer: Cantoni Satilai
Drape: Moderate Drape
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only or Wash Cold, Hang dry
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC778
- Patina Blouse by Friday Pattern Co.
- Wilder Gown/Blouse by Friday Pattern Co.
- Roscoe Dress by True Bias
- Hana Dress by Pattern Scout Studio
- Ashling Dress/Blouse by Papercut Patterns
- Romey Gathered Dress and Top by Sew House 7
- Matcha Top by Sew Liberated
- Sagebrush Top by Friday Pattern Co.
***Garment is not for sale. Garment made by @craftyprofessor
This fabric is the last cut and no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
All sales final.