Zero - Almond & Navy Alternating Striped Silk and Cotton Woven - Remnant
Ok Get in line with our Almond and Navy Alternating Striped Silk and Cotton Woven. This is a timeless textile made for Zero by Maria Cornejo. Exhibiting both a crisp hand and soft drape, it's perfectly lightweight, thanks to its natural fibers. Perfect for warm weather, known for its breathability, and anti-static to wick away moisture. Design with shirting silhouettes in mind, billowy sleeves, oversized flowy looks, and more. With alternating stripes and a mostly opaque hand, this classic stripe will make the sharpest of looks.
Designer: Zero by Maria Cornejo
Skill Level: Intermediate
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
This listing is for remnants.
- Please select your size in the drop-down menu.
- Remnants are not cut and are sold as-is.
Product Code: MC919
- Tea House Dress by Sew House 7
- Davenport Dress by Friday Pattern Co.
- Strawberry Blouse by Lydia Naomi
- Hinterland Dress by Sew Liberated
- Matcha Top by Sew Liberated
- Calvin Wrap Dress by True Bias
- Coram Top by Allie Olson
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
***Final garments made by @andrea_djones and are not for sale. The pattern is
#m8286 from McCall's. Check out her other makes on Instagram today!
All sales final.