Deveaux - Wide-Wale Wine Corduroy - 1/2 Yard
Anyone jealous of your past looks will definitely have a bone to pick when you rock this Deveaux Wide-Wale Wine Corduroy!
A classic wide wale corduroy construction meets a fuzzy, velvety hand and a slightly stiff structural drape to create a material ideal for a variety of retro looks with a chunky ribbed appearance. With a small stretch through the weft, craft traditional trousers, blazers, voluminous skirts, and more. Opaque in construction, a lining is not necessary but may be used if a piece calls for one.
Content: 98 Cotton/ 2 Spandex
Skill Level: Intermediate
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC992
- Mitchell Trousers by Closet Core Patterns
- Heather Blazer by Friday Pattern Co.
- Traveller Coat by Bella Loves Patterns
- Birch Vest by Pattern Scout Studio
- Fairmount Shacket by Hey June Handmande
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.