Satin Opalescent Reversible Shantung - 1/2 Yard
Reminiscent of the 90s, this on-trend opalescent shantung would shine in a plethora of garments. Drape yourself in luxury with this Reversible and Iridescent Shantung. Its luminous purple face shows just enough of its minty back through an iridescent glimmer. Of the highest quality, it has a smooth, lightly textured nap. Its moderate to voluminous drape makes it ideal for cocktail dresses, full skirts, and wrap anything. Thin and medium-weight, it is ideal for all seasons. Translucent, create uneven hem silhouettes to show off both luminous sides! A Lining would add modesty to your design if desired.
Designer: NYC Designer
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry
- This fabric is not pre-washed.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC967
- Montavilla Dress by Sew House 7
- Coram Top by Allie Olson
- Davenport Dress by Friday Pattern Co.
- Bridgetown Backless Dress by Sew House 7
- Ogden Cami by True Bias
- Petula Shirt by Republique du Chiffon