Sally LaPointe - Crepe Back Satin Twill - 1/2 Yard
This glossy rayon satin has a twill front and a crepe back that is thin in structure and oh-so-smooth with a heavy drape. Mostly opaque and with no stretch, this material is very similar to a duller finished and thinner duchess satin. This beautiful satin is adorned with a peach twill texture. Easily create a classical and comfortable evening gown, blouse, or lining with this chic satin fabric.
Designer: Sally LaPointe
Opacity: Translucent in Light
Skill Level: Advanced
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC976
- Davenport Dress by Friday Pattern Co.
- Sauvie Sundress by Sew House 7
- Saltwater Slip Dress by Friday Pattern Co.
- Rose City Halter Dress by Sew House 7
- Free Range Slacks by Sew House 7
- Key Largo Top by Hey June Handmade
- Roscoe Blouse by True Bias
- Coram Top by Allie Olson
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.