Rebecca Taylor - Heathered Crosshatch Cotton Light Grey Poplin - 1/2 Yard
This Heathered Crosshatch Cotton Light Grey Poplin is double-faced, crisp, and sturdy. It has a moderate to voluminous drape which makes it an adaptable fabric. The voluminous nature of this fabric makes it great for gathers and structured collars. It would be an excellent fabric for button-down shirts, skirts, dresses, and anything that needs a bit of structure. Mostly opaque a lining would secure its opacity but it's not fully necessary.
Color: Heathered Light Gray/White
Designer: Rebecca Taylor
Opacity: Mostly Opaque
Skill Level: Beginner
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry or Low Temp Dry
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
- Swatches are only available online
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC858
- Flor Dress by Bella Loves Patterns
- Cardamome Dress by Deer and Doe
- Sagebrush Top by Friday Pattern Co.
- Hana Tank by Pattern Scout Studio
- Rory Jumpsuit by True Bias
- Olya Shirt by Paper Theory
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.