Hatch - Dusty Rose Daisy Jacquard - 1/2 Yard
A vision in the light, this subtle floral will soon become your favorite go-to in this Hatch Dusty Rose Daisy Viscose Jacquard!
Satin daisy floral clusters burst about this dusty rose surface, beautifully placed and spaced about. This silky tonal Jacquard showcases a subtle woven floral pattern. Slick to the hand with a supple drape, use this lightweight material to craft flowing skirts, clinging bias-cut dresses, and effortless silhouettes. Translucent held up to the light, consider adding a lining for true opacity or structure.
Color: Dusty Rose
Content: 67 Rayon/33 Viscose
Skill Level: Intermediate
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry, or Dry Clean
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC989
- Saturday Skirt Set by Friday Pattern Co.
- Shelby Dress/Romper by True Bias
- Augusta Shirt/Dress by Grainline Studio
- Corin Top by Grainline Studio
- Emerson Pant by True Bias
- Aida Top by Sew Liberated
-Tide Dress by Papercut Patterns
-Meridian Dress by Papercut Patterns
-Nexus Blouse by Papercut Patterns
-Ravine Dress by Papercut Patterns
- Petula Shirt by Republique du Chiffon
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
***Final garments made by @andrea_djones and are not for sale. Check out her other makes on Instagram today!
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.