NYC Designer - Aztec Printed Crepe De Chine Silk - 1/2 Yard
Bask in the array of geometric designs that reference this Aztec print, showcasing a dark gray base with white, camel, and burgundy shapes on this Crepe De Chine Silk! A subtle luster pairs gorgeously with a slightly wrinkled texture and buttery soft hand thanks to the washed-looking finish. With a fluid drape and slight all-way give, create blouses with gathered details and statement sleeves, dresses with flared skirts, and flowing circle skirts—of course! Slightly translucent when held up to the light, a lining is entirely optional.
Color: Dark Grey/White/Camel/Burgundy
Designer: NYC Designer
Skill Level: Advanced
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC978
- Square Neck Top by Friday Pattern Co.
- Calvin Wrap Dress by True Bias
- Roscoe Blouse by True Bias
- Amalfi Dress by Hey June Handmade
- Mave Skirt by True Bias
- Poppy Blouse by Pattern Scout Studio
- Patina Blouse by Friday Pattern Co.
- Remy Raglan Top by Sew House 7
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.