Rebecca Taylor - Wild Pink Cheetah Burnout Charmeuse - Remnant
With all the luxe sleekness of silk, this Wild Pink Cheetah Burnout Charmeuse is animal-product-free! An abstract cheetah print of blue, and white with a background of luminous pink broken up by a stripe burnout design. With a fluid drape, craft billowing tops with flutter sleeves, elegant gowns that cling and flow in equal parts, or sensuous accessories like all-weather scarves. Quite translucent, a lining is recommended for both opacity and additional structure when needed.
Opacity: Sheer in between stripes
Skill Level: Advanced
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only or Wash Cold, Hang dry
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
This listing is for remnants.
- Please select your size in the drop-down menu.
- Remnants are not cut and are sold as-is.
Product Code: MC852
Suggested Patterns- Adrianna Dress by Friday Pattern Co.
- Amalfi Dress by Hey June Handmade
- Coram Top by Allie Olson
- Trevi Top by Hey June Handmade
- Mississippi Avenue Dress by Sew House 7
- Calvin Wrap Dress by True Bias
- Estella Top by Papercut Patterns
- Ogden Cami by True Bias
-Sequence Blouse/Dress by Papercut Patterns
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.