Matte Glazed Firm Temper Cobalt Cowhide - Remnants
This ELECTRIC and velvety leather is to die for!
This leather has a firm temper but would be great for anything that you want to stand out. It is a dyed-through hide, which means the suede side matches the top side. It would be great for tote bags, backpacks, small leather goods, patches, straps, etc.
Thickness: 3-4 oz
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
Leather Cowhides are cut and sold by the Square Feet.
- Please choose how many square feet you would like
- One square foot is 12'' x 12 ''
- We strive our best to give you a rectangular or square piece depending on the next available piece when cutting.
- Due to the nature of natural leather, Measure cannot guarantee that any two hides will be the same. Some blemishes occur naturally in the leather, and though we will try our best to work around them, some are unavoidable. We cut our square feet from whole hides. They are cut according to the next available option, and we strive to give the best option to every customer. Please be aware leather is not a perfect square or rectangle. If you need a precise measurement, please advise us before placing your order.
- If you wish to discuss full hide pricing, please send us an email email@example.com
Product Code: MC771
This fabric is the last cut and no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
All sales final.