La Ligne - Smock Stretched Mustard Striped - 1/2 Yard
This is an amazing avant-garde Smock Stretched Mustard Stripe! A crisp cotton with horizontal woven-in elastic creates a ruched look that may be used in a myriad of ways. From Renaissance-inspired frocks to boho blouses and dresses, use this fabric for costuming or for more trendy looks. Thin with a lightweight hand, it has a bit of a stiffer, more voluminous drape due to its repetitive ruching, yet it falls with ease into fuller garments. A bit translucent, a lining may be necessary.
Color: Sweet Potato
Stretch: 75% Cross grain
Designer: La Ligne
Skill Level: Intermediate
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC943
- The Square Neck Top by Friday Pattern Co.
- Trevi Top by Hey June Handmade
- Evelyn Skirt by Chalk & Notch
- Strawberry Blouse by Lydia Naomi
- Petula Shirt by Republique du Chiffon
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.