Italian Black Cowhide- 1 Square Foot
This Italian Black Cowhide is your next chic moto jacket and pencil skirt for a night out on the town.
Italian Black Cowhide is fine, tight-grained with a smooth, nearly flawless finish. It is thin and soft enough for apparel, with the ability of firmness, making it particularly ideal for accessories such as handbags and small leather goods. A classic satin finish with water resistance and a supple hand.
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
Leather Calfskins are cut and sold by the Square Feet.
- Please choose how many square feet you would like
- One square foot is 12'' x 12''
- We strive our best to give you a rectangular or square piece depending on the next available piece when cutting.
- Due to the nature of natural leather, Measure cannot guarantee that any two hides will be the same. Some blemishes occur naturally in the leather, and though we will try our best to work around them, some cannot be avoided. We cut our square feet from whole hides. They are cut according to the next available option, and we strive to give the best option to every customer. Please be aware leather is not a perfect square or rectangle. If you need a precise measurement, please advise us before placing your order.
- If you wish to discuss hide pricing please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Code: MC728
This fabric is the last cut and no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
All sales final.