Hatch - Sage Daisy Jacquard - 1/2 Yard
A vision in the light, this subtle floral will soon become your favorite go-to in this Hatch Dusty Rose Daisy Viscose Jacquard!
Satin daisy floral clusters burst about this dusty rose surface, beautifully placed and spaced about. This silky tonal Jacquard showcases a subtle woven floral pattern. Slick to the hand with a supple drape, use this lightweight material to craft flowing skirts, clinging bias-cut dresses, and effortless silhouettes. Translucent held up to the light, consider adding a lining for true opacity or structure.
Content: 67 Rayon/ 33 Visose
Opacity: Translucent when held up to light
Skill Level: Intermediate
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry, or Dry Clean
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC989
- Saturday Skirt Set by Friday Pattern Co.
- Shelby Dress/Romper by True Bias
- Augusta Shirt/Dress by Grainline Studio
- Corin Top by Grainline Studio
- Emerson Pant by True Bias
- Aida Top by Sew Liberated
-Tide Dress by Papercut Patterns
-Meridian Dress by Papercut Patterns
-Nexus Blouse by Papercut Patterns
-Ravine Dress by Papercut Patterns
- Petula Shirt by Republique du Chiffon
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.