Deveaux NYC - Striped Knit Seersucker Ecru/White - 1/2 Yard
Designer Deveaux's Striped Knit Seersucker in an Ecru and White colorway will help you stand out from the crowd. Crafted with a refined, striped Italian seersucker, this fabric features a unique texture and vertical grainline stripes for a sophisticated look. With a cotton base, this fabric has a cozy yet polished vibe. The perfect vacation fabric that will pack well for any vacation. Enjoy this luxurious fabric as a top, pant, or dress. Mostly opaque a lining is not completely necessary.
Stretch: 2-way stretch- 50% Widthwise, 50% Lengthwise
Designer: Deveaux NYC
Skill Level: Beginner
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC1010
- Sointu Tee by Named Pattern Co
- Talvikki Sweater by Named Clothing
- Blomma Tank by Paradise Patterns
- Floreat Dress & Top Pattern by Megan Nielsen
- Sallie Maxi-Dress & Jumpsuit Pattern by Closet Core Patterns
- Samara Robe & Cardigan by Victory Patterns
- Square Neck Top by Friday Pattern Co
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.