Deveaux NYC - Navy Tonal Embroidered Wicking - 1/2 Yard
Unique, stylish, and lightweight! The crisp texture will hold shape, making puff sleeves or gathering details everything you've ever wanted them to be. Similar to a windbreaker material, the stitched pattern creates texture in a resembling herringbone pattern across an otherwise sleek fabric. As light as a feather and impeccably thin, create ultra-modern garments for spring and summer. Innovative design details would shine with this fabric. Opaque, a lining isn't necessary.
Designer: Deveaux NYC
Skill Level: Beginner
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry or Low Temp Dry
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC1027
- The September Sun Dress by Staystitch Pattern Co
- Juno Jacket by Papercut Patterns
- Sointu Tee by Named Pattern Co
- Durban Curve Jumpsuit & Romper Pattern by Megan Nielsen
- Mitchell Trousers Pattern by Closet Core Pattern Co
- The Saguaro Set by Friday Pattern Co
- Holyoke Maxi Dress & Skirt by Cashmerette
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.