NYC Designer - Black Silk Lining - 1/2 Yard
As a lightweight, plainly woven silk, this type of material works well for linings and lingerie.
Known as "China Silk" or "Silk Habotai," this smooth, sleek, and soft silk is often used as a lining. A tad shiny and a bit structured, this silk is great for scarves, undergarments, and loungewear.
Designer: NYC Designer
Skill Level: Advanced
Washing Instructions: Wash cold water delicate cycle and Hang to dry; iron natural fiber silk 4/5 temp.
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC1000
- Hadley Top by Grainline Studio
- Calvin Wrap Dress by True Bias
- Matcha Top by Sew Liberated
- Poppy Blouse by Pattern Scout Studio
- Corin Top by Grainline Studio
- Roscoe Blouse and Dress by True Bias
-Simone Slip Dress and Camisole pattern by Closet Core Patterns
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.