Hatch - Black Stripe Matte Satin Vegan Cupro - 1/2 Yard
The silken fluid quality of this Turkish Black Satin Faced Fluid Vegan Cupro fabric is a versatile dream!
Bouncy with a heavier drape and smooth hand draping is a dream with this cupro blend. In a chic black organic stripe colorway, with a luxury elegance, fashion slip dresses, trouser pants, or flowing skirts. Line your next vest or suit for an extra luxe look. A vegan, eco-friendly fabric with a low detergent residue, this fabric is truly great for the environment and on your skin. Cupro is also known to be cool in the summer and warm in the winter making this the ideal all-year-round material. Mostly opaque, a lining may be added for structure and true opacity but it isn’t necessary for all projects.
**from 100 % renewable energy resource factory
Content: 67 Cupro/ 33 Viscose
Opacity: Mostly Opaque
Skill Level: Advanced
Washing Instructions: Gentle cycle wash cold water with low spin. Lay flat to dry. Rayon iron temp 2/3
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC999
- Scout Tee by Grainline Studio
- Key Largo Top by Hey June Handmade
- Calvin Wrap Dress by True Bias
- Ogden Cami by True Bias
- Sagebrush Top by Friday Pattern Co.
- Billow Frock by Lydia Naomi
- Romy Wrap Top/Dress by Pattern Scout Studio
- Burnside Bibs by Sew House 7
-Elodie Wrap Dress by Closet Core Patterns
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.