Deveaux - White Dobby Jacquard - 1/2 Yard
Dots and stripes? Our Dotted Dobby Cotton Voile seems to have it all.
Subtlety raised rows of polka dots align the surface of this textile with supreme softness. With a supple hand and an airy drape, it shouldn’t be difficult to envision flowy delicate garments. Create billowy period piece blouses, all-year-round silky dresses, or twirl-worthy ruched skirts. Sheer in nature, a lining is recommended for complete opacity.
Skill Level: Beginner
Washing Instructions: Wash Cold, Hang dry
- Please note this fabric is not pre-washed. Washing before cutting is recommended.
- We can not guarantee an exact color match due to the variances of different screen devices.
All fabrics are sold by the half yard.
- Select 1 for .5 yards
- Select 2 for 1 yard
- Select 3 for 1.5 yards
Product Code: MC986
- Patina Blouse by Friday Pattern Co.
- Lucerne Blouse by Hey June Handmade
- Amalfi Dress by Hey June Handmade
- Saltwater Slip Dress by Friday Pattern Co.
- Willow Tank/Dress by Grainline Studio
- Mississippi Avenue Dress by Sew House 7
- Mave Skirt by True Bias
- Strata Top by Sew Liberated
-Sequence Blouse / Dress by Papercut Patterns
-Nexus top by Papercut Patterns
-Solar Tee / Sweater by Papercut Patterns
- Petula Shirt by Republique du Chiffon
-Regalia Blouse by Sew House Seven
This fabric is the last cut and is no longer in production. Once sold out, we are unable to get more.
Tag your makes with #measurefabric, #MFdesignerdeadstock so we can fawn over them
All sales final.